11 feb 2014

BARCELONA APPS: PROXIMO BUS BARCELONA among others

The world seems to be drowned with apps these days. Some are very useful. Some others are less useful. Of course, Apps on Barcelona are popping up everywhere.

Here is a web page with APPs on BCN. Some claim to be “official”. I am sorry, I didn’t try any of them so I can not tell you if they are useful or not.

http://apps4bcn.cat/en/esp/experts/index/filter:AZ/Category:all/pagina:2/

And Barcelona Turisme has also published some APPS specifically addressed to visitors. You may find them in: 
http://apps.barcelonaturisme.com/?lang=en


But here is an APP I use so I can tell you for sure it is useful:


Próximo bus Barcelona


Bus stop in Plaça Molina



It will help you locating and using buses in Barcelona. Plus: it has a juicy story behind (It was “prosecuted” by the city council for using public data. Luckily, reason and public pressure imposed and we can continue enjoying this app).

I don't think they have an English version but it's quite intuitive so, that shouldn't be a problem. 

I hope you will find it useful too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario